As usual there have been many changes affecting financial recording and reporting during the past year. In partnership with Stewardship we are drawing together an agenda which will highlight a number of these including:
- Changes to resporting to the Charity Commission
- Audit/examiners report
- Conflicts of interest
- Details on trustee renumeration and disclosure
- Going concern
- Changes to Trustees reports
- Reserves and sustainability of charities
- Fundraising Regulator and introduction of GDPR
- Financial issues around employment
- Worker status and description
- Agency funding or ownership
- Gift aid, National Minimum Wage, NI contributions
There will also be the usual legal update from Anthony Collins Solicitors as well as hearing from 2 service providers who have specially discounted offers for GC members.
While we already have more than enough material to fill a day we would also like to hear from you. If there are issues you would like covered please get back to Esther Ross by the end of August. If there is sufficient interest we will try to book an expert speaker and move the agenda around to create space.
Once again we will be meeting at the Christian Medical Fellowship offices near Borough tube station on the Northern Line. The cost, £20 for GC members and £50 for non-GC members, includes lunch and refreshments. Tea and coffee is available from 10.30am with business starting at 11.00am.