- Are you feeling the pressure, the weight of demands and incessant workload that comes with your leadership role?
- Is your relationship with Jesus sliding down, or maybe even falling off, your list of priorities?
- Do you need space to replenish and refocus?
The conference creates a safe space with peers from charity and church sectors where you’ll have the opportunity to process the experience of organisational leadership at both personal and professional levels.
During our 24 hours together, there’ll be a strong emphasis on relationships, trust, and prayerfulness: we’ll explore how to maintain intimacy with Jesus, how to grow in character and resilience, and how to leave a positive legacy.
With Simon Barrington, Founder & Director of 'Forge Leadership Consultancy:
We are delighted to welcome Simon Barrington this year, who will lead us through our programme of ‘Leading from the inside out’. Simon was CEO of Samaritan’s Purse UK until 2017 following a successful business career. His strengths are in ideation, developing others, strategic thinking, connecting disparate pieces of the jigsaw and activation. His focus at Forge is on helping others reach their full potential.
Take some time out to invest in yourself so that you are better equipped and supported to invest in others.
- Session 1: Remain in me - maintaining an intimacy with Jesus through a rhythm of life
- Session 2: Growing in character - being secure in who you are
- Session 3: Growing in resilience - finding the inner strength to face the daily battles
- Session 4: Finishing well - leaving a legacy and raising up the next generation
The sessions will encompass biblical teaching exercises, discussion, reflection and prayer. There will be opportunities for worship, prayer and ministry together throughout the programme. The forum is always a fantastic opportunity to connect and spend time with a wide range of people. The forum is suitable for leaders of organisations of all sizes. You will return to your organisation energised and encouraged to lead from a place of rest and relationship in Jesus.
The forum will begin with lunch at 1pm on October 17th and finish after lunch on October 18th:
Date: 17 October – 18 October - 12.30pm-2pm
Cost: £129 for GC/EA members; £179 for non-members
Venue: Yarnfield Park Training and Conference Centre, Midlands