Nick Swain is well known to many for his UK GDPR and data protection guidance, as well as webinars on this and on developing a Theory of Change.
During this 75 minute webinar, Nick will be looking specifically at data protection issues that affect sending and supporting agencies, focusing on:
• Transferring personal data to and from the field
• What PECR means for our prayer newsletters, fundraising appeals and other communications
• How to run a UK GDPR compliant database
When you register, you will be able to see a list of potential question on each topic and vote for your favourites, or add your own. After briefly introducing each topic, Nick will then answer the most popular questions first, sharing his experience and insight to help keep your organisation stay safe, and deliver more impact for the Kingdom.
- The Zoom waiting room will open ten minutes before the start.
- The cost is £15 for GC and MAP member agencies and churches. The cost for non-members is £45. If you are not sure if your church or organisation is a member of GC or MAP, please check with them to confirm or see if they feature on our List of Members page.
- You will automatically receive the invitation and password to the sessions in the confirmation email upon booking, and a reminder will be sent the day before the event - please keep an eye on your emails (including your spam or junk mail folders).
For more details, please contact Eileen Askew.
By registering, you are giving Global Connections permission to send you information and details relating to this specific event. We send communications via Mailchimp and Eventbrite and you can update your preferences and unsubscribe at any time. You can read our Privacy Notice here. Please note that if you unsubscribe prior to the event you may miss crucial information relating to the event itself.