This is a big topic so we’re splitting this event into two sessions: part one will take place on Wednesday 21st April and part two on Wednesday 5th May. You must sign up to session one in order to receive login details for session two. You will also have the option to attend a one-to-one session with Kate Register if beneficial.
Trying to fulfill a vision whilst in the middle of a pandemic has been challenging for everyone. But it has forced us in some cases to pause and take stock of what we are doing. We have had to amend or stop doing some activities whilst rapidly learning new skills and new ways of doing things. Our vision may have changed or become a little cloudy.
Would you like some time, space and practical tools to step back and take stock of where you are and where you are going? Would you like to spend some focused time thinking about the future and how to capture that in effective planning? If the answer is yes to any of that then these two sessions are for you.
Aimed at CEOs, Executive Team Members and Trustees, this event led by Kate Register offers some really practical time taking stock and answering key questions about vision, ensuring your activities help to achieve your vision outcomes, and exploring how we can be sustainable as organisations. Session two will think about how to plan for the future, how to respond to the unplanned and how to generate new ideas and ways of doing things. Both sessions will be clear and interactive with plenty of discussion time and practical ideas, tools and templates to take away to use in your organisation. There will be a further opportunity if desired for confidential one-to-one discussion and support for your organisation.
- Session one: Wednesday 21st April, 2-4pm
- Session two: Wednesday 5th May, 2-4pm
- The Zoom waiting room for each session will open ten minutes before the start.
- The cost is £30 for individuals and £50 for organisations if they are from GC and MAP member agencies and churches. The cost for non-members is £90 for individuals and £125 for organisations. If you are not sure if your church or organisation is a member of GC or MAP, please check with them to confirm or see if they feature on our List of Members page.
- Organisation tickets: multiple people from the same organisation can attend on an organisation ticket. Once you have paid for the organisation ticket and booked the first person in, we will contact you directly with a specific promo code to give to others in your organisation to book their places free of charge.
- You will automatically receive the invitation and password to the sessions in the confirmation email upon booking, and a reminder will be sent the day before the event - please keep an eye on your emails (including your spam or junk mail folders).
By registering, you are giving Global Connections permission to send you information and details relating to this specific event. We send communications via Mailchimp and Eventbrite and you can update your preferences and unsubscribe at any time. You can read our Privacy Notice here. Please note that if you unsubscribe prior to the event you may miss crucial information relating to the event itself.