As there are two schemes (i.e. Scottish Widows and Zurich) the event will be run in two parts (both on Thursday 1st July):
- 1:00pm-1:40pm – Update for members of the International Savings Plan operated by Zurich
- 1:45pm-2:30pm – Update for members of the UK Retirement Savings Plan operated by Scottish Widows
If your organisation has planholders in only one of the schemes, you will only need to attend the relevant session. However, if you have planholders in both schemes, it will be necessary for you to be present for both parts of Lawrence’s presentation.
During both sessions, Lawrence and his colleagues will provide attendees with:
- A brief introduction to the scheme
- A summary of the scheme and any significant updates in light of Brexit and Covid
- The opportunity to ask questions about the scheme
- The event starts at 1:00pm but please start 'arriving' from 12:50pm so we can admit everyone in time for a prompt 1:00pm start.
- You will receive the invitation and password for the webinar in the confirmation email upon booking your place with Eventbrite - please keep an eye on your emails (including your spam or junk mail folders). A reminder will be sent out by 9:00am on Thursday 1st July.
- The Zoom waiting room will open ten minutes before the start.
- This event is for GC members only.
- The cost is £10 for individual members and £25 GC and MAP member agencies and churches. If you are not sure if your church or organisation is a member of GC or MAP, please check with them to confirm or see if they feature on our List of Members page.
- You will automatically receive the invitation and password to the sessions in the confirmation email upon booking, and a reminder will be sent the day before the event - please keep an eye on your emails (including your spam or junk mail folders).
For more details, please contact Eileen Askew.
By registering, you are giving Global Connections permission to send you information and details relating to this specific event. We send communications via Mailchimp and Eventbrite and you can update your preferences and unsubscribe at any time. You can read our Privacy Notice here. Please note that if you unsubscribe prior to the event you may miss crucial information relating to the event itself.