Friends of MAP
Friends of MAP is a level of membership designed to recognise businesses and organisations which provide a high quality service and support the aims and objectives of MAP.
This status is open to all businesses & organisations that:
- Have a heart for Christian mission
- Understand that the Statement of Faith and Basis of Cooperation underpins the MAP network
What are the benefits of being a Friend of MAP?
As a Friend of MAP your business can benefit from a variety of opportunities including:
- Your services will be promoted to churches and agencies seeking a high standard of professional service from businesses that support their Kingdom values and purposes.
- You will have an opportunity to work alongside and support like-minded organisations in gospel ministry
- You will have opportunities for networking with fellow 'Friends of MAP'.
- A copy of your logo and link to your website will be placed on the directory of the MAP website.
- Throughout the year there is a variety of courses/events/training, covering a range of topics and issues. You can attend, sponsor and maybe even lead, events of interest to you or that fall within your area of expertise. As a Friend of MAP you will also be eligible for discounted prices.
- Needing someone to fill a specific role? Advertise with Christian Vocations at a discounted price.
- You will have the opportunity to sponsor certain MAP courses/events/training.
- You will be able to use the 'Friend of MAP' logo on your website and on any promotional literature you produce.
The fee for associate member status is £150 per year.
If you would like to know more about MAP membership or, if you would like to register your interest to join then please submit your name and email address below and the MAP co-ordinator will be in touch with you.