With short-term mission appropriate training can make all the difference to an individual or team’s ability to have a positive experience and make a significant impact on those who they go to serve and work amongst.
‘Prepared to Go’ provides practical interactive training, with time for questions and discussion, aims to help prepare individuals, team leaders and members of teams who will be engaging in short-term mission.
The training will be led by people with experience of sending and supporting short-term mission teams overseas.
Learn about: -
- The Biblical Basis of Mission
- Cross-cultural Engagement
- Safeguarding, Health and Security
- Working as a Team / Leading a Team
Choose from seminars
- Using the Bible in Spiritual Warfare
- Telling a Better Story
- Sharing the Gospel with Children & Young People
- Sharing the Gospel Cross-culturally
- Sharing the Gospel where there is Poverty & Injustice
Cost is £10 (inc. tea/coffee throughout and lunch). Registration and refreshments begin at 09:30. The event starts at 09:45 and finishes at 16:00.
Organised and planned by MAP and Belfast Bible College.
Payment for this event must be made in advance. When you submit your booking you will be taken to our secure card payment page. If you are unable to use this facility please close the payment page and telephone the Global Connections office on 01926 487755 for further instructions, or email us using the contact details below.