Other Language Resources
A list of Christian resources available locally and online for adults and children.
New Testaments and Bibles
- Bible House (27 Howard Street, Belfast NI BT1 6NB) always stocks a range of printed Bibles and New Testaments in approximately 50 languages consisting of Bibles and New Testaments in print format in approximately 50 languages.
- Biblica offers a number of New Testaments and Bibles in other languages.
A free Bible on your phone, tablet, and computer available in 1000+ languages
Bible Gateway Online
Various languages, various versions
Jesus Film Project helps people to hear the Gospel in their own language. Jesus film is the most translated film in history, it is available in 1480 languages.
Bible recordings in 1,074 languages
The Bible in EasyEnglish (1200 word vocabulary)
Christianity Explored is an informal course for people who’d like to investigate Christianity. Eight bible studies in St. Mark’s gospel available for speakers of English as a second language.
Answers to Bible Questions
Providing biblical, applicable, and timely answers to spiritually related questions in different languages
Range of foreign language Bibles, tracts, calendars and booklets
Printed Christian Literature for Evangelical Activities
Christian Literature for those reaching out to Muslims (35+ languages)
Other Christian resources
- The New Neighbour Bible website provides links to Bible resources in other language. It is a relatively new initiative so where it has begun with a focus on Syria, Iraq and Lebanon, it is hoped that this service will be expanded to meet a much greater need.
- ‘On the Road’ a journey through the Bible for Migrants available in English, Farsi and Arabic. Printed copies available from the Bible House.
RESOURCES FOR CHILDREN
- Bibles and New Testaments in print format (children’s editions) are available from Bible House in Belfast. For more information please contact Bible Society Northern Ireland
- Bible lessons for children: the lessons are available to download in multiple languages. All for free!
- Bible App for kids is available in English, Afrikaans, Indonesian, German, Spanish, French, Dutch, Portuguese, Turkish, Russian, Arabic, Farsi, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, and Japanese.
We always welcome suggestions for additional links on this page. If you know of a good site that should be listed here, please contact the MAP office, email firstname.lastname@example.org