Arab World Media
Arab World Media engages unreached peoples of the Arab world through media to facilitate church planting as the Holy Spirit enables.
Our strategic objectives are to:
- Connect young people of the Arab world with the gospel of Jesus Christ through online and social media
- Engage seekers and their friends through online conversations to encourage them on their spiritual journey
- Disciple seekers and believers to depend on God, obey him and share him with others
- Facilitate church planting movements by encouraging new believers to reach their own social networks and by linking new believers with indigenous groups
- Support ministry to Muslims of the Arab world by providing literature and audiovisual material for evangelism and discipleship
- Support ministry to unreached people by providing IT security products, services and training to missionaries and churches
- Support the use of The Journey and other church planting programmes and methodologies for church planting efforts in the Arab world
Since it began in 1959, Arab World Media has a rich history of sharing the gospel through media with hundreds of thousands of Arab world Muslims, answering spiritual questions and connecting new believers with local fellowships in their own country.