ARREST - Member care services
Drs Debbie and David Hawker are clinical psychologists who specialise in supporting mission personnel and their families. They have provided consultations and training in over 30 different countries, for many organisations. They are based near Nottingham.
The services offered by ARREST are:
- Assessments (psychological reports pre-assignment and mid-assignment)
- Reviews / debriefing (for adults and children)
- Education (please see training list below)
- Supervision/ mentoring / guidance (for individuals, organisations & churches)
- Therapy (for adults and children)
We encourage personnel to ‘arrêt’(stop), take a rest, and review.
We provide training for organisations, churches and Christian colleges on:
- Stress management
- Dealing with trauma
- Crisis situations
- Pre-departure training
- Cross-cultural issues
- Family support during a crisis
- Effective support for mission personnel
We are also available to talk in church services and at conferences, on topics related to mission.
For more information, contact us at www.resilientexpat.co.uk