Open Arms International
Providing relief from physical, emotional and spiritual suffering to people around the world through medical expertise and Christian ministry
Open Arms is committed to delivering practical solutions that achieve the following core objectives:
- To save lives through medical assessment and treatment of orphaned children in less developed countries.
- To help to relieve suffering and bring healing to children suffering from HIV/AIDS, hunger, malnutrition and other diseases by providing health education.
- To bring joy and happiness to the lives of children by providing games, crafts and stories that validate their dignity, value and worth.
- To encourage local pastors and business leaders in their leadership and pastoral skill so that they can more effectively meet the needs of their community.
- To share the love of God through Jesus Christ by holding area-wide Christian evangelistic festivals to be held in coorperation with the pastoral leadership of the specific community.