Starting your job search
We’ve all been there. You have a career goal or aspiration, perhaps a sense of God calling you to something new, but you have absolutely no idea how to get there. What next?
- How to get a job in the new normal - many of the steps for how to get a job are the same as before Covid-19. However, there are some additional things to bear in mind when you’re preparing. This blog post from Future learn also links to some excellent free short courses to help you as you prepare.
- A guide to starting your job search - CharityJob advice to help you make well-informed decisions, minimise the fear of the unknown and help you succeed in your job hunt.
- How to Find a Job Using Social Media - social media is not only a place to voice your opinions, but it’s also a great tool for advertising your skills, networking and building a personal brand. Take a look at the best ways to utilise each channel.
- How to get your job application shortlisted - have you ever applied for a job which you thought you were perfect for, only to find you've not been called for an interview? Some invaluable tips on how to avoid this.
- Search UK Christian jobs and sign up for job alerts to get the latest relevant Christian jobs sent straight to your inbox.
Some of the best videos, blogs and articles giving advice for getting your CV up to scratch
How to write a compelling cover letter - some helpful guidance
Preparing for interview - including the most common interview questions and handling your nerves