acet UK is a Christian charity with a mission to equip and inspire individuals, schools, churches and organisations, in the UK and internationally, to transform culture by promoting healthy self-esteem, positive relationships and good sexual health.
We do this by:
- Educating young people through our Esteem programme
- Sharing our expertise on these issues through delivering Esteem training and providing resources to those who work with young people and communities, including youth workers, teachers and health practitioners
- Providing support to parents on how to talk to their children about relationships and sex
- Training and mobilising churches to facilitate conversations around relationships and sex
- Working with and training international partners who share our vision and mission and who are committed to mobilising the church to promote healthy relationships, improve sexual health and respond to the HIV pandemic
- Providing a channel for donors to support the work of our international partners in delivering education and training, and care for those whose lives have been affected by HIV/AIDS