All Hallows Bow
All Hallows Bow is a vibrant, diverse and growing Anglican church, in the heart of London's East End. We believe that the gospel of Jesus is good news for both individuals and communities, and are passionate about working with our local community to create responses to poverty and deprivation that transform the lives and life chances of people living in and around our parish.
Our Fern Street Settlement centre opened in 2014 as the hub of the church's outreach to local children and families. Our responsive and rapidly developing programme of family support currently ranges from family learning to one-to-one parenting support to a wide variety of out-of-school children’s activities. It puts God's good news into action in our community, enabling us to make a meaningful impact on the lives of many unchurched children and families, including many of other faiths.
Our Vision: Life to the full for families in Bow
Our Mission: To create opportunities,with our local community, for families to flourish, children to thrive and our community connect
1. To introduce families to Jesus
2. To foster strong, nuturing family relationships that create safe, loving and emotionally healthy environments, especially for children and young people
3. To enable children to acheive their full potential
4. To develop family resilience
5. To empower families to transform their community