Fuller Baptist Church and Coffee House
We are here to honour the Lord Jesus Christ, to grow in our knowledge and experience of Him, and to share His love with each other, our town, nation and world.
Fuller Baptist Church was founded in 1696, and moved to its current location in the centre of the shopping area of the town, some 60 years later. We are members of the Baptist Union.
We are a warm and welcoming church with a team greeting everyone at the door before our services. Our worship services each Sunday are at 10:30 attended by around 150 people and 6:15pm that sees around 40 people worshipping, around half of those will also have attended the morning service. Our evolving worship services are usually led by a minister, who is often assisted by others. We seek to combine both the traditional and contemporary styles of worship and our services benefit from members sharing a wealth of their personal talents.. We use a variety of sources for our music, and multimedia to enhance services. We have a Words and Music copyright licence. There is a family service on the second Sunday of each month which the uniformed organisations are encouraged to attend. After the services we offer a prayer ministry.
The main outreach and community action points are
- Our Coffee House which is now in its 26th year, which includes a befriending service and has up to 200 customers a day
- Craft time which is a weekly activity for people of all ages, again including befriending staff, attended by up to 100 people
- Noah’s Ark, a vibrant and popular parent and toddler group meets weekly
- Holiday Bible Club, which is held annually and caters for about 60—70 children many of whom have no other church connection. We also hold Saturday Fun Clubs and Cinema club throughout the year.
- Youth Club meets on alternate weeks, about half the attendees have no other church connection
- We have a large suite of rooms which we hire out to various groups and statutory bodies including U3A, Credit Union, Lip Reading Class, and Kettering Community Unit who use our premises to run training courses.
For further information, please visit our church web site at www.fullerbaptist.org.uk