Oxford Schools Chaplaincy
The Oxford Schools Chaplaincy (OSC) is committed to supporting and resourcing Oxford schools. We aim to present the Christian faith to pupils in a relevant and clear way, provide a recognised link between churches and schools, and offer pastoral support to both staff and pupils.
Oxford Schools Chaplaincy aims to provide:
- A useful educational resource for local schools, giving a faith perspective on a wide range of important issues as well as ready access to the local church.
- An accurate and broad understanding of living faith and its practice, challenging common misconceptions about the Christian faith in the modern world.
- Support and encouragement for Christians working in the schools, whether pupils, teachers or other members of staff.
- A link between local schools and local churches
- Training and resources for those communicating the Christian faith in schools