Romsey Mill is a charity committed to overcoming disadvantage, challenging injustice and promoting social inclusion with young people, children and families. We work with over 3,500 individuals and families each year, including:
- young mothers and fathers
- young people on the margins of society who may be involved in risky or anti-social behaviour
- young people struggling to engage fully with education
- families with pre-school children
- young people with an autistic spectrum condition.
Our work is long term, relational and needs-led. We work with participants to develop their skills and to enable their progress towards training, work and positive involvement in the community.
Romsey Mill is a Children's Centre, offering a full programme of support for families and carers with children up to five years old.