USPG (The United Society Partners in the Gospel)
USPG is the Anglican mission agency that partners churches and communities worldwide in God’s mission to enliven faith, strengthen relationships, unlock potential and champion justice.
- We are faithful: We seek to be faithful to the call of Jesus Christ and to our vocation to serve the churches and communities of the Anglican Communion in mission since our foundation in 1701.
- We are radical: We seek to respond to the challenge of working for the Kingdom of God. In pursuit of that radically inclusive vision, we are willing to ask questions, to take risks and to reflect theologically on our broken world, and upon our own work as we seek to challenge injustice.
- We stand in solidarity: We seek to participate in God’s mission in solidarity with those from our partner churches in ways that cherish and honour their dignity and agency as they give voice to their response to God’s call in the life of their churches, communities and nations.
- We respect context: We seek to work across cultures for the benefit of all people, regardless of ethnicity, gender, sexuality, disability, age or beliefs. We recognise that this commitment involves humility, and a willingness to learn and be changed.
- Background: USPG has developed a new organisational fundraising strategy in which this role is central. We are looking for a motivated individual to manage our individual giving and church appeals, products and supporter journeys.